Podcast Guest: Jack Lenenberg
• Did the implementation of Obamacare affect the LTC market?
• LTC using life insurance – overview
• LTC using annuities – overview
• LTC pricing and product structuring
• Mistakes and misconceptions people have about LTC
• What set’s you apart/your background, etc.
Jack Lenenberg is an independent top-rated long term care insurance adviser serving consumers nationwide.
Top Producer in the United States
In 2015 Jack Lenenberg was ranked as the #1 producer in the United States for asset-based long term care insurance sales (Life + Long Term Care) and the # 7 producer in the United States for traditional LTC insurance sales by the American Association for Long Term Care Insurance. Jack Lenenberg is the only producer in the United States that achieved a top 10 national sales ranking for both types of long term care insurance policies.
Jack works with all of the top-rated long term care insurance companies in America including Mass Mutual, Lincoln Financial Group, John Hancock, Genworth, Mutual of Omaha, State Life/OneAmerica, Transamerica, Pacific Life, MedAmerica, New York Life, State Farm, Forethought, LifeSecure, and more.