Podcast Hosts: Jimmy Dot Direct & Stan The Annuity Man
Podcast Guest: Sheryl J. Moore, founder, creator, and President & CEO of Wink, Inc.
They call her the “Indexed Rockstar.”
Sheryl J. Moore, the ORIGINAL member of Wink’s analysis team has been at this for a long time. She’s obsessive compulsive to a fault and never happy if she’s not twirling 20 plates at once. Want to know MORE about Ms. Moore?
- She is the founder, creator, and President & CEO of Wink, Inc.
- She is an ice cream connoisseur and dreams of opening an ice cream shop in retirement
- She is also President & CEO of her consulting company, Moore Market Intelligence.
- She has been referred to by her friends as “Sheryl Barrel” since kindergarten
AND she is President & CEO of a real estate investment firm, Moore Quality Investments
- She is fanatical about the Beastie Boys, Burberry, and Indexed Insurance products
- She co-authored The Encyclopedia to Indexed Products: Annuity and Life
- She is a Navy brat and has attended more than a dozen schools
- She has published 200+ articles on indexed life and/or indexed annuity products in industry trade journals, newspapers, and magazines.
- She loves gardening to de-stress
- She was recognized with the exclusive and distinguished honor of “High Forensic Skill as an Orator” by the Buckley School of Public Speaking
- She has a toddler son, two teenage daughters, an eldest son in heaven, four dogs, and a husband that works as hard as she does.
- She works closely with legislators and regulators.
- She is a cinefile; she’s obsessed with movies (particularly anything with Will Farrell or Andy Samberg in it).
- She has served on the Board of Directors for numerous non-profit organizations, including the Society for Annuity Facts and Education (SAFE).
- She has over 20 pairs of sequined and/or glittered Converse All-Star shoes.
- She spent nearly a decade working in insurance company home offices.
- She is a licensed life insurance agent, but has never sold a single case.
- She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Grandview University with a degree in Political Science/Pre-Law.
- She couldn’t go out partying on graduation night because her friends snuck into her apartment and messed up everything that was alphabetized, color-coded, or in some other logical order; she had to stay home and “fix” it all first.
- She holds numerous designations in the field of insurance services.
- She was captain of her cheerleading squads in high school and college.
- She does not endorse any company or financial product.
Sheryl’s Words of Inspiration:
“I don’t know how to put this, but I’m kind of a big deal.” -Ron Burgundy (a.k.a. Will Ferrell), “Anchorman”